Connect with us

News

N-Power: FG Set To Begin Batch C Selection Process***Details Of Recruitment

Published

on

N-Power

As the selection process for batch C of the N-Power programme set to begin, the federal government has assured that there would be transparency in the process.

This assurance was given by Hajia Sadiya Farouq, the minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development.

Speaking in Abuja on Thursday, September 3, during an interactive forum with state focal persons for the social Investment programmes, the minister gave the assurance.

She said that the N-Power Batch C selection process will be transparent, adding that her ministry was already in the process of selecting qualified beneficiaries from among the over 5 million candidates who applied for enrolment into the scheme.

“I assure all the applicants and Nigerians that the selection process will be transparent,” Farouq stated.

Further, she said that the focal persons were critical to the implementation and success of the social programmes and urged them to continue to do their best.

Meanwhile, the federal government has revealed that discussions are ongoing to ensure that exited and eligible N-Power beneficiaries are absorbed into government programmes.

The ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management, and social development had been quoted in a statement on Thursday, August 27, as having said exited beneficiaries should exercise more patience and await the result of her efforts.

Share
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Facebook

Trending

Copyright © 2019, February13 Media