Connect with us

News

Forbes List: Daddy Freeze Starts New Tithe Controversy

Published

on

The release of a new Forbes list of Africa’s Richest Bilionaires has started a new controversy.

On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze,  took to his Instagram page to react to the recently released list, stating that Aliko Dangote and Mike Adenuga who made the first and second cut on the list, do not pay tithes to any pastor or give first fruits to churches.

Advising Christians, he told them not to listen to the messages of the likes of RCCG general overseer, Pastor E. Adeboye or Winners Chappel founder Bishop David Oyedepo, if they want to be rich this year.

Also Read:  The Funny Thing About Lagos ‘Danfo’

Read what he wrote below:

Once again those prosperity pastors misled you….

Where is the prosperity in the land, if we overtook India as the poverty capital of the world and our billionaires became poorer and fewer?

Mike Adenuga was one of the only billionaire that became richer last year and he neither pays tithes nor gives first fruit. In the same vein, the man at the top spot, Aliko Dangote also doesn’t tithe to pastors or churches and neither does he give first fruit.

However, both of Nigeria’s richest men are EXTREMELY CHARITABLE, giving a lot to support the poor, weak and the sick.

It has been shown to us repeatedly by verifiable statistics and empirical studies, that the god of the prosperity doctrine Pentecostals cannot bless anyone with anything except poverty, hardship and sorrow.

If you want to be rich in 2019, stop listening to Adeboye, Oyedepo and the likes of them and stop giving them your money as well, Instead understudy Dangote and Adenuga, while you invest your money. ~FRZ

Share
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

 The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 – Shettima

Published

on

Arewa Youths Leader, Alhaji Yerima Shettima

The possibility of the north retaining power after the second term tenure of President Mohammadu Buhari has been speculated.

However, Arewa Youths Leader, Alhaji Yerima Shettima, has confirmed the yearning of the north to retain power.

According to him, the north will produce the next president when President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office in 2023.

Alhaji Shettima reportedly stated this in an interview published in the New Telegraph on Friday, June 21.

According to the president of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, the current administration has not favoured the north, adding that the current government is purely a southwest government.

“I don’t know who is going to be the next president of Nigeria until we see those who will declare interest. However, talking about the zone, which should produce the president in 2023, I have said it on many occasions that the North will produce the next president and you could see that the issue is becoming very clear. “I don’t just make a pronouncement on something I am not sure of. We are sure that this government has not favoured the North. This government is purely a South-West government. They have taken everything.”

Also Read:  Omawunmi ready for second baby

Stating that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), will die before 2023, Alhaji Shettima said that the only thing holding the ruling party together is President Buhari.

“Even in the National Assembly, somebody was working to ensure that his interest is protected to make it easy for him to become president come 2023, but unfortunately the party itself will die before 2023. “By 2023, All Progressives Congress (APC) will no longer be visible. The only thing that holds that party is President Buhari, but he is not coming back. This is his last tenure and I am sure the Buhari I know will be busy thinking of how to go for his retirement rather than thinking of whether the party survives or not. He has achieved all he wanted to achieve. He has become both heads of state and civilian president.”

Share
Continue Reading

News

Rampaging Bandits Give Conditions For Ceasefire

Published

on

Bandits

Rampaging bandits in Zamfara state have given conditions for a cease-fire.

The conditions include being allowed to attend local markets without fear or intimidation and a halt of Fulani killings in local markets.

The disclosure was made by the state’s commissioner of police, Usman Nagoggo, during a meeting with vigilantes and volunteers popularly known as Yan Sakai on Thursday, June 20.

According to CP Nagoggo, the crisis of banditry in the state was being fuelled by the unlawful executions of suspected criminals.

Also Read:  See Who Just Moved From Arsenal FC

However, vigilantes in the state have expressed readiness to do anything that will ensure that peace returns.

CP Nagoggo revealed that the armed men had been contacted by authorities, and they gave the assurance that they would stop the carnage in the state, only on these conditions.

His words: “Part of the conditions they gave was that the Yan Sakai should halt the extrajudicial killings of Fulani, especially in local markets. The bandits said they should be allowed to attend local markets without fear or intimidation.

Also Read:  Dangote Not Part Of Presidential Campaign Council-Presidency

“That is why we are holding this meeting to intimate you about the new peace road map being designed by the government.

“A situation whereby a local vigilante will kill one of the bandits and the armed men would slay about 30 persons in retaliation, what is the gain here?”

The CP implored the vigilante leaders to reach out to their followers and ask them to stop such practice of extrajudicial killings in the state.

Share
Continue Reading

News

UK Government Warn Citizens Form Travelling To 21 Nigerian States

Published

on

The government of the United Kingdom has listed states in Nigeria where its citizens should not travel to.

The country listed the states and warned its citizens not travel to the places for health and safety reasons.

The citizens were advised to seek security if they must travel and work in the listed areas.

According to the government, attacks have become high in such areas, hence the need to stay clear.

Also Read:  CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele purportedly caught on tape discussing how to cover up N500bn allegedly stolen from the bank

Through its foreign and commonwealth office, the UK said the advisory followed issues of insecurity including Boko Haram, in the North East, armed banditry in the North West and militancy in the South-South.

It also relied on an earlier report of Lassa Fever in some state and reports that Nigeria is prone to the Zika virus.

Also Read:  Dangote Not Part Of Presidential Campaign Council-Presidency

In the travel advisory recently released by the government of the United Kingdom, 21 states including Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Bayelsa, Delta, and Rivers states went marked as danger zones.

Others are Zamfara, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kastina, Kogi States. Citizens were also advised to stay away from 20km of the border with Niger in Sokoto, Abia and Kebbi state.

 

Share
Continue Reading

Facebook

Trending

Copyright © 2019, February13 media